Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » News

Subject: OP3 Video Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N/A N/A
msg tools
ThatTeriGirl has 2 Attack wing vids up, one is a OP3 prize pack review

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuus--yEC0&feature=c4-overv...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wonder what equipment comes with the romulan ship. I don't play them anyhow but feel bad for romulan players. Going to try some crazy builds for this tournament since winning isn't a big deal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N/A N/A
msg tools
Teri said she would answer any questions about the contents of the prize pack, you just gotta message her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shrike
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
What do you expect to find behind here, King Kong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, these videos make my day. Thanks Teri!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Very excited for this...even the prize ship. More variety for Romulans is good in my book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it has some unique, good tech, weapon, or elite talent, or it's nothing different from what we already have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Anderson
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it's a huge ship for my Romulan fleet, but when I put Donatra on this ship, I'll get better as my opponent try's to take her down.

I'm totally ok with this ship. I did not need a world beater, and got a situational ship that will fit right in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
traitor armor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drscottkelly wrote:
I hope it has some unique, good tech, weapon, or elite talent, or it's nothing different from what we already have.

Well it has different Upgrade slots than the I.R.W. Khazara (gaining a second weapon slot for a Crew slot) witch could give you different options at the very least.

But I prefer LEs that are really 'nice to have' but not necessarily 'need to have'.......I thought Month 1 was a really good example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

These OP extra's are pretty awesome, hopefully there will be a regular release purchase-able after a couple months since some, like myself, live far away from the nearest FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MaximumDT wrote:

These OP extra's are pretty awesome, hopefully there will be a regular release purchase-able after a couple months since some, like myself, live far away from the nearest FLGS.

Some of the OP participation probably aren't worth paying money for, but I would love it if they sold extra colored stands. I know later we'll get a solid black stand to denote our "flagship" (and corresponding bonuses for that), but having only 1 colored stand for 3 ship fleet of the same faction isn't enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davedujour wrote:
MaximumDT wrote:

Some of the OP participation probably aren't worth paying money for, but I would love it if they sold extra colored stands. I know later we'll get a solid black stand to denote our "flagship" (and corresponding bonuses for that), but having only 1 colored stand for 3 ship fleet of the same faction isn't enough.

I have 3 OP events a month within 7 miles of me, which is kinda strange considering I live in a city of 400,000. I guess its a testament to the popularity of the game and OP. I will definitely be playing all 3 of the month 3 events for the colored stands. Now if only I could find a 4th I don't have to drive a 100 miles for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tacullu64 wrote:
davedujour wrote:
MaximumDT wrote:

I have 3 OP events a month within 7 miles of me, which is kinda strange considering I live in a city of 400,000. I guess its a testament to the popularity of the game and OP. I will definitely be playing all 3 of the month 3 events for the colored stands. Now if only I could find a 4th I don't have to drive a 100 miles for.

I did 3 OP2 events in my area but didn't bother to grab my planet & OWPs for the 3rd. I only need 2 sets of those of "space terrain". I looked this morning and there's a 4th store still in the metro but a bit further out that I might make it to for OP3...and I'm probably driving 80+ miles to another city to go to their OP3 event next weekend. Since the colored bases are only 1 of each color, I need at least 4 of those. And extra copies of the resource could be nice too. If nothing else I can sell/give them away later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.