Subject: Anyone heading Düsseldorf airport Sunday morning? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
AARGH!!!! My flight is at 1110 Sunday morning, and I was going to have no problem leaving early and taking the train. But now I was an idiot and left something at the Messe hall, and have to go get it tomorrow morning at 9am, which means I'll have a very short window of time to get to the airport. So my cheap train ride has been replaced with an expensive taxi ride.

Anyone interested in splitting a cab leaving the convention center at 9:05am? Or if anyone has a car and is leaving tomorrow morning, can I bum a ride?

Long shot I know, but I have to try...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Sirois
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck Richard! I guess it must be anoying. Unfortunately, I'm going in the opposite direction (Amsterdam) tomorrow morning.

K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you consider getting whatever item you forgot sent to you by mail? Good luck though. Situations like these really suck. I always fear the moment something like this will happen to me... :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
item is super heavy and will cost a lot to ship, and we need it sooner than later
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, turns out that let folks into the Messe earlier than 9am, so I got there at 8, found my parcel, and was able to get to the airport on time using the train after all, so YAY! Crisis averted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.