Popular Tags: [View All]
Arek
Germany
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few of questions for anyone to answer

1) can you use the Move action card to move squatters away?
2) can you put musicians into a building which already has musicians, and if so, do they also have to be moved out immediately? The rules dont explicitly state this, but they alude to it, where it says, if you place them in a musicians-free building...
3) if you have the tavern, do the tenants living in your other buildings that normally pay more than 3 coins rent only pay 3 coins, or do they have to be moved to other (opponents) buildings. I assume the former, but its not 100% clear.

Otherwise, I love the artwork, cool game. Are there any plans for expansions?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin WEHRLE
France
NANCY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArekKowalczyk999 wrote:
1) can you use the Move action card to move squatters away?
Why wouldn't that be possible ? We played it like that.
Edit : from the rules : "You may play Move on any tenant, to move them out of any apartment, either one of your apartments or an opponent‘s apartment"

ArekKowalczyk999 wrote:
2) can you put musicians into a building which already has musicians, and if so, do they also have to be moved out immediately? The rules dont explicitly state this, but they alude to it, where it says, if you place them in a musicians-free building...
Like you said, musicians are making other tenants running away in a musicians-free building; so if there already are musicians in the building no one is forced to leave (thematically it makes sense ... :p)

ArekKowalczyk999 wrote:
3) if you have the tavern, do the tenants living in your other buildings that normally pay more than 3 coins rent only pay 3 coins, or do they have to be moved to other (opponents) buildings. I assume the former, but its not 100% clear.
The rules clearly state :
"In your buildings without the Tavern, tenants pay a maximum of 3 coins rent. The other tenants immediately move into suitable empty apartments in squatter-free buildings."
So we moved "4+" tenants away when playing the tavern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG Geek
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does this technically mean that the tavern automatically restricts all of your buildings to tenants who only will pay three or less?
And all the others run to my opponents?

Whoa...

Thanks for any help here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bggeek101 wrote:
Does this technically mean that the tavern automatically restricts all of your buildings to tenants who only will pay three or less?
And all the others run to my opponents?

Whoa...

Thanks for any help here.

Yes, that are the effects of the tavern. It gives a nice rent, but the noisy customers scare away wealthy tenants.

Have fun with Landlord!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.