6 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Danger Level after survivor got killed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
What happens if only one survivor has reached the orange skill level and gets killed? When spawning, do you keep using the orange danger level or do you fall back to the now highest ranking survivor on blue or whatever? Seems fair to adjust the difficulty if your strongest survivor is lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You drop the danger level down according to the highest XP of the remaining survivors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had this come up and couldn't find it in the FAQ. This is most excellent ... well, except for the dead survivor bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Annoyance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
If your playing with the Zombivivor rules then the threat level would remain the same as they are re-resurrected at the start of their next turn with the same amount of XP/kills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xie79 wrote:
If your playing with the Zombivivor rules then the threat level would remain the same as they are re-resurrected at the start of their next turn with the same amount of XP/kills.

Not quite.

When ressurecting into a Zombivor you get to choose which turn the Survivor gets ressurected at the start of.

So, only-survivor-in-orange could die, danger level would drop to yellow, or blue, depending on next highest danger level, and potential stay there for one or more turns until either the players choose to ressurect the dead survivor, or another survivor hits orange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Annoyance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Xie79 wrote:

Not quite.

When ressurecting into a Zombivor you get to choose which turn the Survivor gets ressurected at the start of.

So, only-survivor-in-orange could die, danger level would drop to yellow, or blue, depending on next highest danger level, and potential stay there for one or more turns until either the players choose to ressurect the dead survivor, or another survivor hits orange.

Yeah I guess your right on that. I just re-read it as at the begining of any players phase so technically a player could remain laying down until zombies have left their area then just stand up a couple of turns later as a zombivivor? Not a bad strategy I suppose lol.

So while a player is laying down and the zombies spawn then yes I agree, the threat level is the highest of the player still standing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.