Brady Sadler
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...and I'm looking for a trade.

I'm willing to be pretty generous with my offer, especially if someone is looking to unload an unopened copy of their Kickstarter version. My collection is bigger than what's listed on my profile, so message me if you're looking for something specific.

Thanks, and I hope everyone else is enjoying their game. I'm "kicking" myself for not hopping on the Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS items were not shrink wrapped. The main game box is shrink wrapped. So it'll be harder to determine unopened or not. Hopefully they'll release a components list when the shipments are complete that you'd be able to check against.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind that not all of the KS components are currently included. Most notably, many of the "Radioactive Red" components will come in the second shipment, and I'm not sure when that second shipment is supposed to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brady Sadler
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I understand that. I'm not too picky about how many extras I get. Anyone willing to trade is a start

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.