Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems hard to get, so I'm assuming this is either OOP or waiting on another print run? Any idea which it is? Thanks.

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
This seems hard to get, so I'm assuming this is either OOP or waiting on another print run? Any idea which it is? Thanks.

Bruce

There is a single copy listed on Amazon for $55, being sold by Z-Man. That is pretty steep, though, considering the base game can be picked up for less than $40.

I assume there will be a reprint, as this appears to have been a pretty decent seller. Had this on Pre-Order from Miniature Market when it first came out, so managed to pick it up for around $29; I would probably hold out for this sort of pricing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Pearl Games had a few at Essen. I bought one at a reduced price on Sunday: 20€
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I e-mailed Z-Man and they said there's no plan at this time to reprint.

I picked one up for $40 at a local game store, so I'm happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Pearl Games had a few at Essen. I bought one at a reduced price on Sunday: 20€

But that was a German version, wasn't it? I'm happy I got my Z-man copy last winter. It'll become a rarity now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Yves Caron
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at this:

http://www.meeplemart.com/collections/great-deals/products/t...

Great sale! I picked up a copy a month ago. I have no idea how much shipping would be, but at this price, you get a great discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find, but Canada shipping only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take it with a grain, but I called my local game shop to see if they had any old copies in stock, and they informed me their warehouse had the title on pre-order (and, according to the bloke on the phone, that behavior is generally indicative of the product being available again within the next 6 weeks).

Could be their warehouse is just being optimistic, but it gave me a little hope.

Btw, douchy guy in Canada (MeepleSteve) really won't ship to the USA. Damn shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's another place in Canada (and they ship to the US) that carries it that I just got a copy from "Games for All". I think they have 1 left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MP Szakos
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently ordered my copy of Troyes: The Ladies of Troyes from German Boardgames in Canada. The cost was $31.95 plus a flat shipping rate of $30 to the U.S., regardless of how many other games you combine with the order. The packaging was outstanding, and there were no other taxes or fees tacked on. As of today, they still have inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that FunAgain has this listed as a preorder that will be available "very soon". Is that generally accurate or just a default when a game is out of stock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Thor (the great guy over at Gamesurplus.com), the game expansion is available as a pre-order from the distributor Alliance. He mentioned that he doesn't know when it will be back, but the fact that it can be pre-ordered means it is coming back. Guess we'll just have to be patient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW - FunAgain responded saying that "very soon" was an error and the page was updated to say the game is out of stock "indefinitely".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Gibbons
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I just ordered the German version Die Damen von Troyes from amazon.de and had it shipped to the US. With shipping it was about $40, much cheaper than those in the Marketplace or on ebay. It seems as though this might be the only affordable option to pick this one up (until, of course, this version goes OOP too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooo good call. I just ordered this too. Or at least I hope I did. I don't speak German.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It you load non-English pages in Google Chrome, you can translate them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, and in some Polish stores you can still get Z-Man version for about 30 USD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shrimple wrote:
Oooo good call. I just ordered this too. Or at least I hope I did. I don't speak German.
Wow. Only took 1 week to get to California.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would I be silly to that assume the German version is completely compatible with the English edition? No need to translate anything other than the additional rule book?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dice roll wrote:
Would I be silly to that assume the German version is completely compatible with the English edition? No need to translate anything other than the additional rule book?

You are correct, according to another thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1198675/compatibility-differ...

I have no first hand experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.