Empire of the Sun» Forums » Rules

Subject: Use of ASP to transport ground units to friendly space? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Kriener
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it allowed to use ASPs to transport ground units from a friendly port to a friendly space that isn't a port?

(In our current game as the Japanese side I'd like to transport a ground unit from Manila (which is a port hex) to Bangka (which isn't) - both Japanese controlled. Cleraly strategic transport isn't possible as strategic transport has to end in a friendly port hex. But may I move my unit to Bangka using one of my precious ASPs?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lopo Metello
Switzerland
Denges
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Neko-San is here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toker wrote:
Is it allowed to use ASPs to transport ground units from a friendly port to a friendly space that isn't a port?

(In our current game as the Japanese side I'd like to transport a ground unit from Manila (which is a port hex) to Bangka (which isn't) - both Japanese controlled. Cleraly strategic transport isn't possible as strategic transport has to end in a friendly port hex. But may I move my unit to Bangka using one of my precious ASPs?)

Of course, how else could you get there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Kriener
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for you quick replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.