Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
it would seem that not being able to clear the building tiles after round and having bad building tile draws may cause the game to be impossible or very low scoring.

I was wondering why the building board is not cleared after every round unless it was to allow people to prepare resources to buy them the next rounds.. Hmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan B.
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess, the feudal lord (German: Lehensherr) would be played more often to have a chance for better buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
true that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Yum
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
kent_bro wrote:
I guess, the feudal lord (German: Lehensherr) would be played more often to have a chance for better buildings.

I've played only two games so far. And only read the rules after the second game (trusted the person who taught me the game the first time around). So we played incorrectly and replaced an empty building space immediately after a building was purchased.

I think with the correct rules (fill empty building spaces at the end of the round) makes the Feudal Lord more powerful. And it makes buying building more challenging - requiring more planning and better tracking of the available resources of your opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.