Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Sukimono» Forums » General

Subject: Good News! Just found a website which sales Sukimono(limited version) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Cheng
China
Nanjing
JiangSu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi every Sukimono fans

I've been looking for this game for about one week and finally I found a Japanese website which sales limited Arabic numeric version of Sukimono. They are also selling English version of Machi Koro, which is also a very great game!

I've just asked my friend in Japan to order it and the website showed the order is successful. Although it still might be hard for you to buy it since its in Japan but at least we find a chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaand, it's sold out! Too bad, I wish I had seen this post earlier. I really want a copy of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.