Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been browsing the posts, I'm under the impression that i read somewhere that they were going to be sent out at some point during/right after Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juanma99 wrote:
I've been browsing the posts, I'm under the impression that i read somewhere that they were going to be sent out at some point during/right after Essen.

Last week I was told my order would be sent out "next week" - so anytime now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Still no pre-order arrival here in France sent message to portal but no replies any one had theirs yet ??

Best

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today along with Legacy, so pre-orders are being shipped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Clarke
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, mine arrived today with Legacy and Theseus!

EDIT: I didn't recieve any shipping notification it just arrived with a courier this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenM wrote:
Received mine today.

No Way! That's great news. Should see mine soon enough then! Thanks for the heads up Stephen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many people in the US that preordered the Portal expansion have received it? Just hoping mine is arriving soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine yesterday! I emailed Portal about my order 2 weeks ago and they sent my order on Nov 4. it took about 11 days to get to DC (via regular international shipping).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine so they are still coming. I know it's hard to be patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bad news. I have not received mine yet. Portal sent me a tracking number and I found out it has not been scanned since Nov. 4 in New York City. I spoke to the US Postal Service and they said they could not find my package and that I was out of luck unless I had insurance. I contacted Portal on Nov 22 via email and am awaiting a reply... not hopeful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan

I am sorry to hear your plight but I know the guys at Portal will do you good by you don't panic they are great guys and true gamers at heart and I am more than convinced from my own experiences with them that they will get back to you and help you out ...

Do not despair !!!

Best wishes

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
United States
Sundance
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:
Bad news. I have not received mine yet. Portal sent me a tracking number and I found out it has not been scanned since Nov. 4 in New York City. I spoke to the US Postal Service and they said they could not find my package and that I was out of luck unless I had insurance. I contacted Portal on Nov 22 via email and am awaiting a reply... not hopeful

I might be in the same boat unfortunately Haven't yet received mine and just emailed Portal for tracking information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting here, it could be preorders weren't sent out as soon as expected. I'm going to wait another couple of weeks before contacting portal.

Edit: I have it now (replacement copy I assume, after contacting Portal).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when Z-Man will start taking preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jean
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a tracking number that has never updated since it left Poland, but I received the package 2 weeks ago!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atomike wrote:
I had a tracking number that has never updated since it left Poland, but I received the package 2 weeks ago!

I hope that is the case for me, but I fear my game is truely lost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try tracking the package through USPS? I assume you did...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
juanma99 wrote:
Did you try tracking the package through USPS? I assume you did...

I did. The last scan was Nov 4 in New York City. Spoke to a representative from the USPS and they were doubtful they would find it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So sorry to hear that. Mine came through NY too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am waiting to hear back from Portal to see if the package was insured. Otherwise I guess I am out $65

Edit: Portal has emailed me several times that they are looking into it. It appears they had several games not reach their destination. Portal said they would send replacement games in the first few days of Dec. and would keep me posted. Now THAT is FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:
I am waiting to hear back from Portal to see if the package was insured. Otherwise I guess I am out $65

Edit: Portal has emailed me several times that they are looking into it. It appears they had several games not reach their destination. Portal said they would send replacement games in the first few days of Dec. and would keep me posted. Now THAT is FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Mine is stuck in New Jersey. Same story except USPS won't even help me. They told me portal has to submit the request. Awaiting portals response now. Mine has been stuck since 11/7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schmoo34 wrote:
1932f20 wrote:

Mine is stuck in New Jersey. Same story except USPS won't even help me. They told me portal has to submit the request. Awaiting portals response now. Mine has been stuck since 11/7.

Jeff, just wondering the status of your game. Portal reshipped mine and is currently in NY again. Hopefully it makes its way through and arrives soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:

Yes they do. I let them know that the shipping box was damaged and that caused the expansion box to be damaged as well. I said that I was just letting them know for quality control purposes that it could use some more packing material but that the components in the game were fine so it's not a big deal and I'm not looking for a replacement. They ended up sending one out anyway. surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: I received my replacement copy today in perfect condition. The first game Portal sent me in early Nov. got lost somewhere between NY and IA. Portal promptly sent me a replacement game and even though the last postal scan was on Dec. 7 in NY, I received it today. VERY excited!! I LOVE PORTAL .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.