Kevin Eastwood
United States
Windham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Chaos is a ladder
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm walking through the game before playing with one of my friends next week and have a question about the banners. If on the first turn of the game I don't order/move a unit, at the end of the turn the banner still remains on the white side which means that that unit cannot be used next turn, is that right? I'm thinking that I'm probably misreading this but couldn't find any clarity on this point. Thanks for your help!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, all banners get "refreshed" (turned to the now active side) during the status phase (I'm not looking at my rulebook right now)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Eastwood
United States
Windham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Chaos is a ladder
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. I had a feeling that would be the case. I just checked again and its not at the end of round but at the initial Rally phase. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right on Kevin, welcome to "The Addiction" that is BoW, you have been "absorbed"...seriously, this game is just outrageous fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.