Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Looking for weeknight gaming group in Gungahlin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, my name is Paul and I'm a gaming junky...

I'm looking to join a group that meets regularly on a weeknight in Gungahlin. Any out there?

Alternatively I'd be happy to start one up and host it (in Ngunnawal).

Any interest?

I've been to the last 2 GLOG and might have met you already.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul

I'm in Nicholls, but not part of a regular group. Unfortunately I haven't made it to GLOG too often this year.

What day would you have people over for gaming?

Cheerz,
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Hi Paul

I'm in Nicholls, but not part of a regular group. Unfortunately I haven't made it to GLOG too often this year.

What day would you have people over for gaming?

Cheerz,
Paul

Hi Paul,

I was thinking Tuesday night so it doesn't clash with either Games Capitol (Monday), Canberra North Side Gaming (Wednesday miniatures at Gun. Library) or Canberra Games Society (Thursday) - I don't attend any of those BTW. I have had an offer from another BGG member for the occasional Tuesday but I'd prefer something weekly. I've got two tables I can use so if the group were to grow I could probably run 8-10 people. The only problems I have are a lack of parking in the townhouse complex I'm in (so generally a bit of a walk, 100m or so, from parking) and I have a house full of cats (a problem for those with alergies).

Would Tuesday suit you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pancake Parlour games are also held once a month on Tuesday's and I have only been able to get to a couple of them this year. So Tuesday isn't that great for me, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Pancake Parlour games are also held once a month on Tuesday's and I have only been able to get to a couple of them this year. So Tuesday isn't that great for me, unfortunately.

Which nights are best for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Edwards
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
I'm also interested.
Any night is ok with me.
My issue is time. I'm generally not available before 8.30
So what time were you hoping to run from and to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
daveted wrote:
I'm also interested.
My issue is time. I'm generally not available before 8.30
So what time were you hoping to run from and to?

That's an issue for me. I was hoping to start around 6:00-6:30 and finish around 9:00-9:30. I needs my 8 hours sleep and have to get up at first light, the cats tell me to... meow meow meow meow meow... OK I'll get up...

BTW Everybody: I can do any night during the week (prefer not Friday) with the above time frame. If you are interested and can do another night please post. Also there might be other Gungahlin groups that need players too :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emplion wrote:
batcut wrote:

Which nights are best for you?

At the moment only Friday's are good at that time. By the end of November any night will probably be good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.