Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The ship cards have little "attack" symbols on the right that are not covered in the rules and I couldn't make sense of them. Could that be something that will be used in a possible extension? Maybe something is planned for next year's Essen fair...

Look at the numbered column of crossed swords below the green and blue banners of the ship cards (to the right)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The sword symbols to the right of all ships informs you about the distribution of the swords of this ship class.

However you are correct, there would be much room for future expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha, that's interesting, I was wondering about the card distribution and figured it wasn't meant to be a "card-counting" game. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Variants to General.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
schlawiner wrote:
Aha, that's interesting, I was wondering about the card distribution and figured it wasn't meant to be a "card-counting" game. Thanks!

It does not give the amount of cards of this ship class with the corresponding power, just an info in what powers this ship class can come.

So no use to count cards, it's just a nice little helper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.