Germany
Saarbrücken
Saarland
flag msg tools
designer
Coming soon: Peak Oil Spillover!
badge
I spent 100 GG so you can read this.
A few months ago I did a complete graphical and usability redesign of this great game.

After several requests by some of you I contacted alea if they would be alright with me sharing the printing files. It turns out they are. Unfortunately BGG still has those crazy TOS, so I uploaded the files to dropbox, find them here. They print on A4 and A3 and you will need all the wooden bits included in the regular game plus something to use as dubloons. I ordered white and yellow wooden discs for this purpose, see above.

Of course, neither alea, as the holder of the Puerto Rico IP, nor I, as the creator and owner of all artwork in the files linked, allow anybody to use these files for anything but personal uses. You are not allowwed to make money of those in any way.

Have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
awesome, thanks Heiko!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis A.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fantastic Heiko!
I'll download it and print. I have the original version, but the lack of good design is kind of sad.
Do you mind making an english version? Or at least an english version of the tips of how to print it?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heiko Günther
Germany
Saarbrücken
Saarland
flag msg tools
designer
Coming soon: Peak Oil Spillover!
badge
I spent 100 GG so you can read this.
Thanks Luis. Actually, this version is language independent (roles and building names are translated to some dodgy spanishish), except of the order card backs and the cheat sheets, both of which you don't need to play.

As to printing tips, there aren't many. Pages labelled A4 should be printed on A4 sheets, pages labelled A3 should be printed on A3 sheets, I didn't really check how well they print on letter or legal, sorry. Glue printouts to cardboard, cut using included cutting marks, you're done. Oh, don't forget to print the player mat multiple times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shandy B

California
msg tools
mb
Very cool to see both yourself and Alea being cool about sharing all this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lamoureux
United States
Indialantic
Florida
flag msg tools
Link here is down. This one is currently up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3f39xshy2q3s6p/puertorico-print-1...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.