Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I see that many games in the database have a link to the corresponding IOS version on the App store. Is it possible to do the same thing with the Android versions...??
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kalevi1999 wrote:
Hi I see that many games in the database have a link to the corresponding IOS version on the App store. Is it possible to do the same thing with the Android versions...??

What Android versions?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Davis
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
gamesbook wrote:
kalevi1999 wrote:
Hi I see that many games in the database have a link to the corresponding IOS version on the App store. Is it possible to do the same thing with the Android versions...??

What Android versions?


The board game situation is starting to get a little better for Android owners.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Pedro
msg tools
mbmb
jpdavis wrote:
gamesbook wrote:
kalevi1999 wrote:
Hi I see that many games in the database have a link to the corresponding IOS version on the App store. Is it possible to do the same thing with the Android versions...??

What Android versions?


The board game situation is starting to get a little better for Android owners.


When the starting position is zero, everything is an improvement for Android
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.