mr.kikin
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb

Insert the card in a card Sleeve, and mark the check on the sleeve with a permanent black pencil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like using these character sheets. If you have a printer they're nice, especially if you're running multiple campaigns.

http://paizo.com/products/btpy914x/discuss?Community-Use-Pac...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Wasson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
DAD JOKES
badge
Never trot when you can prance.
mbmbmbmbmb
I put mine in hard plastic card protectors and make the marks with wet-erase marker. Works pretty good, but you have to remember to tap the cards snugly into the corner to make sure everything lines up consistently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mr.kikin
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb

Thanks for the link PhoenixPez, that's sheets are a good job.

But I think is more easy to make the marks on the chinese sleeves (100 for 1 €...) than print the sheets; and occupy less space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
meSangralanariz wrote:

Insert the card in a card Sleeve, and mark the check on the sleeve with a permanent black pencil.

That's what we do, didn't even bother sleeving the rest of the cards, just the heroes. The cards have held up well, but we're pretty careful shufflers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Clayton
United States
Hanceville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhoenixPez wrote:
... especially if you're running multiple campaigns.

This is what we do. We're running 3 different campaigns out of the same box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Meyers
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I use the hard sleeves with a dry erase marker as well. Something else we do is to sleeve the location cards so that as we encounter cards you can tally up what you've faced. Then you can have a better guess as to what you've got left. Of course you still need to account for added random monsters for various effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a copy of the character card and mark that instead (sleeved just because I like the sleeves and it makes the card look pretty much the same as the real cards). I like using the card while playing because it takes up less space than the full character sheets (which I use for record-keeping).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.