Popular Tags: [View All]
KYEO
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I see on Facebook today that René has left MBG. With other delays and Mark in Georgia I just wonder if people planning to get their game in Essen managed to do so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Lebanon
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Penny Press Kickstarter: 1,284 backers - $60,376! Amazing! Thank you!!!
badge
Play Penny Press!
mbmbmbmbmb
From the kickstarter comments on the last update:

Quote:
I picked up my game in Essen yesterday. It's just gorgeous. The materials and the box are of very good quality, paper-wise, and the art design looks even better in print than digital. Mark and all the others at the booth were very nice. Thanks for making this possible!

So it looks like Mark is finally getting things together and delivering on this kickstarter. I had all but given up hope that there was going to be a game (usually, if there's that much smoke there's a fire somewhere), so I think this is really positive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KYEO
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Robert, much appreciated update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
douglas K
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also got my game at Essen and hung out with Mark for a bit. It seems the partnership with Game Salute has gotten the gears turning again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine at Essen as well - hope it's worth the wait, but it looks good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lucero
United States
Centennial
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doug2001cz wrote:
I also got my game at Essen and hung out with Mark for a bit. It seems the partnership with Game Salute has gotten the gears turning again.

So why does Game Salute have no information about this game?

Any why did a few (less than a handful as far as I can tell) people supposedly get their game at Essen and yet 3 months later, the rest of the backers are still in the dark about getting their copies?

This is a massive failure and I see no evidence why we shouldn't believe Make Believe Games isn't truly make believe, and therefore a fraud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.