Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's April in Lakeland, FL and that means that the sound of aircraft in the air dominates the local soundtrack. This article from the Tampa Tribune has me stoked.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBZSRLOLLE.html

The very first appearance of United States Air Force F-22 Raptors at a civilian air show will occur less than 1/2 mile from my office in Lakeland, FL at the EAA Sun n' Fun Fly-In. The Raptors landed at Lakeland Lindner Regional Airport this morning. I am feeling the need to take some time off Friday afternoon. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Holden
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And here was I thinking it would be interesting birds. takes all sorts cool

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, when I first saw the post, I thought Battlestar Galactica.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Here ya go Paul. New Raptor sighting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One word: Wow.

They started out with a show involving a P-51, an F-15, and the F-22 (top of the line fighters from 1946, 1976, 2006). Then the F-22 got to stut its stuff. VERY impressive maneuvering capabilities for such a sizable aircraft. Lots of oohs and aahs from the crowd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.