Hide
3 Posts

Horse Fever» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fotofinish rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giacomino Porettoni
msg tools
ITA: La regola del fotofinish si applica anche al traguardo o solo dopo? Se io gioco una carta vince/perde al fotofinish (in igni veritas/mala tempora), l'effetto vale solo se il cavallo supera il traguardo ma è alla pari con altri cavalli?

ENG: Is the fotofinish rule applied only on squares after the finish line, or also ON the finish line? If I play a card that make my horse win on fotofinish (in igni veritas/mala tempora), its ability works only if my horse is tied with others beyond the finish line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Wynn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It applies on or after the line and only as a tie-breaker when the horse shares the same position with one or more other horses.

It's been too long since I played this! I've gotta break it out this weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomino Porettoni
msg tools
Thanks 4 the answer !
I was sure of that, until my nephew yesterday told me that because the fotofinish mark is after the finish line, "in igni veritas" would made my horse win only after the finish line...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.