Andreas Artdicted
Greece
Athens
Kallithea
flag msg tools
badge
ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΚΑΣΚΟΛ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΑΛΙΩΣΕΙ...ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣΕΙ
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played yet, but gone through the rulebook and some questions came up, i'm sorry if they are answered elsewhere, i didn't find something similar after a quick search.

1. Why some event cards (in fact all exept the ones with 6) have a "+" beside the number of the black cubes in the upper right corner? Does it mean something?

2. Are the black cubes in the shipwreck spaces replenish? I mean when you draw an event card with a number of 2 (and a "+" which i do not know what it means) and there are all 6 cubes, one goes to the salvage space, and so on round after round. Are they going to increase in some way?

3.Says an event card (with a storm symbol upper left) : If the weather got worse due to the last event card revealed, place the weather marker on "storm".

Which event card? The one just drawn? Of course it has a storm and it always will, so why doesn't it simply say, place the weather marker on storm.
Cause if it refers to the previous event card, it would say "previous event card" simply.

Thanx for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
antreas1911 wrote:
Haven't played yet, but gone through the rulebook and some questions came up, i'm sorry if they are answered elsewhere, i didn't find something similar after a quick search.

1. Why some event cards (in fact all exept the ones with 6) have a "+" beside the number of the black cubes in the upper right corner? Does it mean something?

Think of the + as being "or more." So, if it's 3+ then that means that if there's no cube in the salvage space and there are 3 or more black cubes on the shipwreck spaces, then move one to the salvage space.

antreas1911 wrote:

2. Are the black cubes in the shipwreck spaces replenish? I mean when you draw an event card with a number of 2 (and a "+" which i do not know what it means) and there are all 6 cubes, one goes to the salvage space, and so on round after round. Are they going to increase in some way?

They do not replenish. There are only six for the entire game.

antreas1911 wrote:

3.Says an event card (with a storm symbol upper left) : If the weather got worse due to the last event card revealed, place the weather marker on "storm".

Which event card? The one just drawn? Of course it has a storm and it always will, so why doesn't it simply say, place the weather marker on storm.
Cause if it refers to the previous event card, it would say "previous event card" simply.

If the previously played event card had a storm symbol, then this card makes it instantly a storm so you move the weather marker all the way to the right. If the last event card was a sun, then this card functions just like a normal storm card and makes the weather one level worse.

antreas1911 wrote:

Thanx for your help.

NP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.