None But Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: Need High Resolution Map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Courtney Malpas

Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
msg tools
Anyone know if there are High Resolution versions of the map that might be found somewhere online? I'm looking to enlarge the map and have it printed (so that I can slightly enlarge each square because, damnit, I hate having to fidget twenty one stacks just to put on back after adding a casualty marker).

Any help would be appreciated.

J.M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweet William None
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Those stacks can get to be pretty awkward, I agree, and especially when facing is critical, it can get to be pretty messy.

Also, the stacks can get pretty tall... like that opening stack in the Sunken Road scenario... it seems like it is literally three inches tall.

Incidentally, if you are familiar with VASL, the game is there in its entirely electornically (with each scenario already set up). You will never worry about mussing stacks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Malpas

Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
msg tools
I wonder why the post trying to force feed me Consimworld was deleted? Thankfully I was able to pull the image from the Vassal Mod, and while not great, it printed to vinyl just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.