Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Variants

Subject: Mirrorverse ships rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Recently we were playing our Trek rpg in the mirror universe when the mod decided to have some fun and due to the convergence of an ion storm and the destruction of an experimental Gorn ship warp pod whipped the entire task force into the Federationverse.
Needless to say we immediately started on a course of conquest, destruction and attempting to start a war with the Romulans so weakening this side for our inevitable return at the vanguard of an Imperial fleet while on our way to finding a way to duplicate the circumstances and bring through the aforememntioned fleet for the glory of the Empire.
I built several designs for that but they were on a larger scale since we were using the lastest small model line to bulk out the forces.
Anyway....I thought id resize them to something more like Attack Wing scale and run them by the board for opinions etc. They are from the period just before ST TMP and have slight variations in design due to the presence of the more advanced Defiant in the mirror Enterprise time period.
It says Federation on the images but that is because it would just be confusing to Put 'Empire' on Shapeways Trek ships considering how many SW designs i have *L*

Admiral Raeder class Cruiser. No torpedo armament but along with the usual saucer mounted phasers it ha 4 forward and 2 rear phaser cannons.

size(inches)1.55 w x 2.55 d x 0.853 h

Stepan Makarov class Torpedo cruiser. same kind of thing but 4 torpedo launchers fore and 2 aft along with the standard phaser armament

size(inches)1.657 w x 2.566 d x 0.535 h

Temujin Class Phaser Destroyer

Salamis Class Battlecruiser

The Salamis and Temujin still need a little tweaking but are almost complete.

opinions always welcome whether good or ill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I REALLY like your Romulan ships. Thats what I think they'd look like in the time between Kirk and Picard, the kind the Enterprise C fought and died against.

Will you make them available for printing?

What about stats?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I have made them available already

http://www.shapeways.com/designer/Gosric?sort=newest

The most recent are scaled for this game as much as any ships are. I have other trek style craft but the scale varies. Best thing to do is look at the size and decide if it fits with ones needs.
As for stats they were designed for a roleplaying game so the stats would not transfer directly. and im new enough to attack wing that i wouldnt know where to start with conversion. If it is helpful i can give the armament etc of the ships to give an idea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
The Iscarius Light Cruiser first generation upgrade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.