Thomas Schwarz
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

when I read the rulebook I wondered about one thing:
On page 4 of the rulebook it is written, that is it not allowed to remove the last Intrigue token of a particular value. So far, so good...
Now is this rule written together with the rules for the guild favour cards. So I wondered: Is this rule only true for these cards, or may I never (not with guild favour cards, nor with actions from the main board) remove the last token of one colour? (I think it's the last one, but as I'm not sure...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandro Raimondo
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Thomas.

You may never remove the last influence token of one colour even if you are
playing without the favor guild cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Lizard
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Thomas! I'm one of the playtesters of the game.

Quote:
Is this rule only true for these cards, or may I never (not with guild favour cards, nor with actions from the main board) remove the last token of one colour? (I think it's the last one, but as I'm not sure...)

Your guess is correct: The last Influence Token of a particular value (colour) can never be removed from a Player's Board; not with an Action from the main board, or with a Guild Favour card.

Edit: Oops, Sandro posted the answer first while I was taking my time answering (and making coffee ). meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Schwarz
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast answer (read it on my mobile and I hate typing on that thing, that's why I haven't answered earlier ).

We played the game yesterday evening and there I realised what I had read wrong in the rules: You can't take the last cube of a particular value from a board... I understood (even after reading it three times) that you can't take the last cube of a particular value from a guild. That's why I was confused...

One more question: What happens if you run out of IT or guild cards? Because we had the situation yesterday, that one of our gamers couldn't receive a guild card because the stack was empty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria Olga Raimondo
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
KillerPower wrote:

One more question: What happens if you run out of IT or guild cards? Because we had the situation yesterday, that one of our gamers couldn't receive a guild card because the stack was empty.

By guild cards you mean the equilibrium cards or the guild favor cards?
About the guild favor cards, you can never run out of them, because every player can have only one card from each guild every time (5 cards = 5 players).
About the equilibrium cards, if you run out of a stack, you can use a discarded guild power card of the same guild or just write it on a piece of paper to remember. In any case, the player gets the points as usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Schwarz
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mogreece wrote:
KillerPower wrote:

By guild cards you mean the equilibrium cards or the guild favor cards?
I meant the equilibrium cards... sorry!

And thanks for the quick answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.