Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.trollandtoad.com/WoW,-Naruto,-&-CCGs/8801-482-299...

Thought some of you newer folks would like to know! Well worth the price considering you get two boosters in addition to each preconstructed deck.

If you dig a bit deeper, booster boxes and boxes of intro packs are also on sale for a great price!

http://www.trollandtoad.com/WoW%2C-Naruto%2C-%26-CCGs/8800-4...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Attn Newer players! Intro decks dirt cheap at T&T
Really wish the shipping wasn't so expensive or I'd be all over this... oh well, maybe next time! Thanks for posting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: Attn Newer players! Intro decks dirt cheap at T&T
Damn. From the thread title I thought this was referring to T&T Supermarket, A Canadian (/Asian) supermarket chain, in which case I'd likely have taken a detour to the one in Ottawa today.

Instead, it's at a US-based etailer with outlandish shipping that I believe can't even legally ship those items to a Canadian address anyway (as WotC does not allow sealed product to be sold cross-borders).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, had no idea there was such a store. Fixed the title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Hmmm... I wonder if a certain dashing young man already posted this last week in the Hot Deals forum?

Troll&Toad October Clearance Special = $4.99 Magic intro packs

Yep... he did!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the fact that you both have animated boxing cats in your avatars - "great minds think alike!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
psytrooper wrote:
I love the fact that you both have animated boxing cats in your avatars - "great minds think alike!"

Actually we're involved in a very heavy turf war. It's been years of this slobberknocker, and thankfully few lives have been lost on either side. *moving orchestral music swells*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Yet we still make time to hug it out afterwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.