Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm anxious to purchase this game (for the second time whistle )!

Will it be available in Canada at some point?

If so, approximately when would we see it here, and will it be available through regular distribution channels (ie. my FL(O)GS)?

Thanks for any information that anyone can provide!!

robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
I'm anxious to purchase this game (for the second time whistle )!

Will it be available in Canada at some point?

If so, approximately when would we see it here, and will it be available through regular distribution channels (ie. my FL(O)GS)?

Thanks for any information that anyone can provide!!

robot

Sure we can get it at FunGamesCafe.com, know anyone that wants our last first edition copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A.
Canada
Waterloo
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Josh,
I've been extremely anxious to buy this game also (I'm in Kitchener). While I have not played it yet, I've done my research and am now just waiting.

Through my research, it seems that in addition to Fungamescafe, it should be available locally (at J&J in Waterloo) ...they are looking into it now. Also. German boardgame company has it listed with an approximate release date of Nov 8th; Hope this helps a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jazz8 wrote:
Hey Josh,
I've been extremely anxious to buy this game also (I'm in Kitchener). While I have not played it yet, I've done my research and am now just waiting.

Through my research, it seems that in addition to Fungamescafe, it should be available locally (at J&J in Waterloo) ...they are looking into it now. Also. German boardgame company has it listed with an approximate release date of Nov 8th; Hope this helps a little.

Thanks so much, Jamie - that's everything I was hoping to learn!

(I Kickstarted the original version of Exodus and was in the process of making a huge, homemade expansion involving individual races with unique player powers, new ship types, and some more elements, but I ended up selling the game in a moment of financial desperation. However, seeing the new edition has sent it rocketing back up to "must have" status and renewed my excitement in my expansion ideas!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The revised edition is already in the warehouse of GTS. They cover Canada as well and I hope that the major Canadian retailers will pick up the game in a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
The revised edition is already in the warehouse of GTS. They cover Canada as well and I hope that the major Canadian retailers will pick up the game in a few weeks.

That's great news, Andrei! I hope this new edition brings the recognition that this wonderful game deserves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Germangames.com
has it in stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Slaunwhite
Canada
Middle Sackville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GermanGames has it up on their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.