Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

So excited to get to play this soon! A little confused about the leaders, though. Are there 12 factions, or 6? Also, these have variable player powers, right? If so, are they optional, or a the standard method of play?

Also, Oliver, any chance you'll be hosting a play session when the game is released? I see you live in Ann Arbor. I'm in Detroit myself, and would love to be able to play a game with the creator, if that's a possibility. I bet a local game store would love to host it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kiley
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing your excitement!

There are 12 leaders an then 6 player colors (which are thematically different houses). The player colors factions all play the same. The leaders however are optional special power cards, and any leader can be used with any faction/color.

In terms of local stuff, I hoping to talk soon with vault of midnight in Ann Arbor, and maybe get hegemonic setup as a special game night event. It would be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it, that makes sense! And I would DEFINITELY make it to a Vault of Midnight event! And if you have any interest, I'd love to help organize an event at Guild of Blades in Madison Heights (just north of Detroit).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.