Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can I have three combat moves with the same piece if it summoned him? Or must it be three different pieces?

TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
genoan wrote:
Can I have three combat moves with the same piece if it summoned him? Or must it be three different pieces?

TIA

If you wrote the wording of the card ability with your question it would be easier to help you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Coming right up:

Do up to 3 moves: standard moves with the Master of Intrigue and/or combat moves using non-legendary pieces that were used to summon him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Carpenter
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would think you would be able to use one piece to do the three combat moves. Based on the description, you just have the choice to do 3 standard moves with the summoned piece AND/OR 3 combat moves using the other pieces used to summon (whether it is 1, 2 or 3 different pieces, you get 3 moves). If you think about it, you could do 1 standard move with the summoned piece and 2 combat moves with 1 or 2 different pieces used to summon him. Otherwise it would specify and say something like "and/or combat moves USING ONE of the pieces used to summon him".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
genoan wrote:
Do up to 3 moves: standard moves with the Master of Intrigue and/or combat moves using non-legendary pieces that were used to summon him.

As there are other cards specifying different units I would guess it would be up to you to decide, given that Vlaada usually writes something as specific as required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Without the word "different", it effectively says "do 3 moves with pieces used to summon MoI", which seems to allow the same token to move multiple times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks,

I agree: same piece more than once (if player wants to). That is how we played it.

Fabulous game.

Godfrey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.