Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi is Acadamy Games still trading. They have gone very quiet , there website Latest News is almost a year ago.

I was hoping for some news on First men In or Guadacanal andmaybe a solitaire expansion that could be used with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starman54 wrote:
Hi is Acadamy Games still trading. They have gone very quiet , there website Latest News is almost a year ago.

I was hoping for some news on First men In or Guadacanal andmaybe a solitaire expansion that could be used with them.

Academy Games is still going, and going strong. 1775 just got released, Freedom: The Unerground Railroad will be on store shelves any day now, and the Conflict of Heroes solo expansion will soon be sent to printers.

Guadalcanal and Gettysburg are what I believe will be next on the queue after that, and hard work is being done on both. I can't say I know exactly at what state "First Men In" is in, although I know it is in the works.

Uwe is admittedly slow in updating the website, but rest assured things are quite busy at Academy Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve paschal
United States
Mililani
Hawaii
flag msg tools
designer
' First men in is for sure in the pipe. In fact I'm going to re-do the cover for it and Uwe said he needs it fairly soon...so its in the works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.