Popular Tags: [View All]
P Duggan
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be available to non KS backers when it is released to them? I missed the KS, and am wondering how long it will be till I can get myself a copy. Love the figs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
heirodule wrote:
Will this game be available to non KS backers when it is released to them? I missed the KS, and am wondering how long it will be till I can get myself a copy. Love the figs.

You can preorder the game from http://greeneyegames.com/

It's your best chance to get the expansions, since they'll hit retail one by one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schep
Netherlands
Amersfoort
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I heard at Essen they are aiming for having a March release now. The base game will be available for non backers, while backers will get everything they backed for straight of the bat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you pre-order expansions you will get those too. You must pre-order through our site though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jb Lovecrafty

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valandor wrote:
From what I heard at Essen they are aiming for having a March release now. The base game will be available for non backers, while backers will get everything they backed for straight of the bat.

Is that a March release for non backers or are backers now getting their items in March, not trying to start any crazy postings just wondering if plans had been changed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mendiola
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably for everyone. I'm assuming they're going to make more than solely the people on kickstarter have purchased, so if you pre-order, you'll have a chance at some of those copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrofrycook wrote:
Probably for everyone. I'm assuming they're going to make more than solely the people on kickstarter have purchased, so if you pre-order, you'll have a chance at some of those copies.

They'll probably ship a bit later (based on my other KS experiences where there were preorders involved)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
we have not yet finalized the amount of the final order from our manufacturers. This means that people who pre-order at this time will:

1) be able to order the various expansions and get them with their shipment.

2) get their order lumped in with the kickstarter backers for shipping, so they will get everything early.

However, they will not get the kickstarter exclusives or discounts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the update Sandy!

You answered several of my questions in one post. Now I can plan out my pre-order purchases.

Christmas is fast approaching with many family members wanting pre-orders for the game. Off to do some shopping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Place
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Sandy if you don't mind me asking, when will you be finalizing the orders? Because I am going to pre-order the game and I would love to get it around the same time as the KS because I didn't have the money then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in the cut-off date. My goal is to buy items each paycheck so that I can collect them all. But if the cut-off is soon I may have to consider a bulk purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the factory we are talking to says that the game will probably ship in March. If they are telling the truth, we will doubtless need to finalize our numbers at least a month or two in advance. So ... at the earliest I imagine we won't finalize till the end of December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sandy Petersen wrote:
Well the factory we are talking to says that the game will probably ship in March. If they are telling the truth, we will doubtless need to finalize our numbers at least a month or two in advance. So ... at the earliest I imagine we won't finalize till the end of December.

so - would it be able to add to a Kickstarter pledge until then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mendiola
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They already cut-off the period for adding to the pledge manage, so it's unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.