Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played Ragami last weekend, two questions popped up. Hopefully, someone can help me with these.

1. When I move a saint from one conflict to another, do I earn a power point (white cube)? The action card that allows me to move two saints at once specifically disallows this, but I am not sure if this is different for the standard one saint/move one demon standard action.

2. After I reached 30 points, almost all other players reached this maximum in the rest of that turn as well. Therefore, we found it to be rewarding to allow players to score any excess points (over 30) as well. But what is the official ruling on this?

Thx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

thanks for your email.

Regarding your questions:

1 - In the standard one saint/move, yes, you can move a Saint from one conflict to another and gain one cube.
Regarding the card nÂș1 (Move 2 Saints) the additional rule (Gain 1 cube for each Saint that is NOT in a conflict) was created to prevent that players when using this card, remove to many Saints from others conflicts.

2 - Yes, players can score any excess points (over 30). You are correct, this is not explicit in the rules, but players can score over 30.

Hope I helped.

Enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gil

Thank you for the clarification. Your answers are just what I hoped they would be . Ragami is a very unique game, and I look forward to playing it again with the correct "gain cube when moving saint from conflict rule"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.