Subject: Multi-lingual Maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The copy I bought (in England) last night has an English Gondor map and a French Rohan map. Is this a common "feature"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houl├Ęs Vianney
France
Rennes
France
flag msg tools
Tom Kassel wrote:
The copy I bought (in England) last night has an English Gondor map and a French Rohan map. Is this a common "feature"?

It seems strange, since if the name of regions are in English on the cards, you could have some problems to found them on the map (it is not always the same). In the french version of the game, both sides of the board are in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Both sides of the map should be the same.
So you have two choices here:
- be happy as you have a rare item
- be sad because you've got a wrong map and ask the distributor/publisher for a replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave de Vil
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
My English copy map seems to be fine. Why not buy another copy of the game and keep your collectors item map?
After all we don't want any of our copies left unsold and have to be sent over the water...
The only translation error I found was in the player aids where Eomer is described as "Capitano di Rohan", otherwise it seems OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben .
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is the same - French Rohan map......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.