Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. Colcord
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This tournament is sanctioned by Rio Grande, and will be a qualifier for the World Masters, if there is one in 2014.

This event will feature custom-designed kingdoms drawn from all of the Dominion sets and expansions, and will emphasize strategy and high-level play.

Details and a registration link are here.

Convention preregistration closes soon! If you would like to reserve a place after registration has closed, email dominion2013@ucon-gaming.org.

Registration has now closed, but there are still some tickets available for purchase at the con. I hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daley
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question about organization of this tournament... Is it going to be organized? Last year was a bit of a fiasco. I mean a sERIOUS fiasco, with the organizer bailing, and the cards not even showing up until an hour after start time.

I assume someone (you?!) more reliable is in charge now?

Not trying to put a damper on things, but I am a few hours away, and it's a long drive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Colcord
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm not going to bail unless I get run over by a bus, and I have the tables reserved for an hour ahead of time to make sure that I have time to set everything up. My assistant and I are meeting in just a few minutes to do some playtesting on the kingdoms I plan to use.

So while I can't promise that everything will go off perfectly (nothing ever does), I have every reason to believe that everyone will be able to enjoy many hours of fun and challenging play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daley
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that all sounds great. We'll certainly try to make it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.