Popular Tags: [View All]
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From a pretty lackluster Essen I'm glad we came across this game. Knowing very little about it, had we not come across the booth by chance at the right time I would have missed it entirely. Although a dungeon crawler it feels fresh enough and streamlined enough to have a place in my collection. It helped that we got a demo from the designer Marco. He made it fun for my wife and I and when I could see she was enjoying it it was a buy! Thanks Marco and well done.

However when we spoke you said that further missions would be released on your website. However having been to Red Glove online I can't get the 'English Edition' icon to work. It's not doing anything when I tap it and I can't read Italian. Do you have any influence to get someone to have a look at it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco valtriani
Italy
Pisa
PI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Glove is restyling the whole site (also to host all Super Fantasy stuff), I think you'll be able to find the english version soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Léan -
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drjmcmillan wrote:
From a pretty lackluster Essen I'm glad we came across this game. Knowing very little about it, had we not come across the booth by chance at the right time I would have missed it entirely.

Same story here. It was 15.15, Sunday afternoon, and we had done everything we had planned, and more. We walked along the booth, and the name of the game didn't grab us. I was there with my gaming group with which I play dungeon crawlers. Conversation went something like this: A: "Look, a dungeon crawler..." C: "I don't like the name." B: "Do we need another one? Because we bought some expansions and some new ones that will last us the rest of the year." Me: "But what if we miss out on something really good?" B: "Well, nothing else left to do, so let's try?" I am so glad we did!

We got the demo from a girl, and that was an excellent demo as well.

drjmcmillan wrote:
However when we spoke you said that further missions would be released on your website. However having been to Red Glove online I can't get the 'English Edition' icon to work. It's not doing anything when I tap it and I can't read Italian. Do you have any influence to get someone to have a look at it?

Ah, that's something we weren't told. Good to know I already wouldn't mind seeing an expansion next year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Arnold
Germany
Griesheim
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me join the club:

My wife and me played the first public demo at their booth at Essen (thursday just as the door was opened). The demo was a bit chaotic, but that was absolutely no problem. We had tons of fun, we made sound effects when defeating ugly snouts and bashing barrels, and the game was a real blast.

My first buy at the fair, and a really good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Zielke
Germany
Iserlohn
flag msg tools
This was a blind pre-order when I saw that Marco made another game. A few years ago I was there when he presented Therion and I didn' t buy it. When we got it much later, we realized that we had alot of fun with it and I told myself that I will get a signed copy of whatever he made next

Well, it helped that this game just screamed "fun". And when we read the rules and played it last Sunday just after coming back from the fair on Saturday, and went on playing until about 4 in the morning ... well we had an awesome time.

I love the rules, the characters, the background ... we all do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.