Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

which bonus do the dwarves get with this tile, or are they royally hosed when nothing else is left?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the designer they won't get any bonus. They've got no shipping and no carpet flight. But with the new town tiles there are now 14 tiles, still 2 more for the Dwarfs then without them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:
Hi guys,

which bonus do the dwarves get with this tile, or are they royally hosed when nothing else is left?

They still get 4 VPs of course. Nothing else left means the other 4 factions have built 3 towns each while the dwarves napping. You snooze you lose!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the first question I immediately thought of when glimpsing at the rules! Seems very odd to single out Fakirs and not mention Dwarves.

I can see many players house ruling that it also applies to Dwarves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Concha
Chile
Concepción
Bío Bío
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZdadrDeM wrote:
According to the designer they won't get any bonus. They've got no shipping and no carpet flight. But with the new town tiles there are now 14 tiles, still 2 more for the Dwarfs then without them.

Any ideas on why the designer left the Dwarves out of the bonus? It's true they don't have shipping, but neither do Fakirs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.