Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Łukasz Woźniak
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have an German edition of Steam Park (they've run out of English at some oint at Essen).

Could someone scan and upload all of the English Cards and help cards? That would be helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
Switzerland
Leysin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Łukasz,

I might be able to help...but which cards do you speak of? I don't recall any language heavy cards in Steam Park. Were you hoping for scans of the bonus cards and/or the reference cards?

P.S., thank you again for taking time to sign a copy of King and Assassin's for my wife Fumi...she was very grateful and has been employing her assassins to great effect! haven't won yet against her!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Woźniak
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean two-sided Reference Cards and Bonus Cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of getting the French version... Is the language dependence confined to reference and bonus cards only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Coleson
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WookiePL wrote:
Hi,

I have an German edition of Steam Park (they've run out of English at some oint at Essen).

Could someone scan and upload all of the English Cards and help cards? That would be helpful

I translated the bonus cards. I believe they are correct. If you would like the word doc let me know. Still waiting to find out whether I can officially post the file or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paco tevas
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there,

I could use the translation as well, since I got the German version and I haven´t been able to play it yet due to the cards :/

It´s perfectly okay to post them in the files section, since you wouldn´t be posting the whole game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Coleson
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tevas wrote:
Hi there,

I could use the translation as well, since I got the German version and I haven´t been able to play it yet due to the cards :/

It´s perfectly okay to post them in the files section, since you wouldn´t be posting the whole game.

Thanks!

I did finally get these posted in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.