Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Grimm
Germany
Elsdorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm reading the rules but i didn't find anything about the number of dices a hero throws in a battle?

Just one?

Atti

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Grimm
Germany
Elsdorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm wondering how a hero got the elite-die ?!

How is the elite-die rule exactly?

a) All "stacks" are resolved one after another?
b) Within each stack if there is a elite unit during the attack of the stack c) it is possible to use the elite-die?
d) If a stack did not include a elite unit, but another stack did, can the first stack use the elite-die?

Atti

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me, so I can't be EXACTLY sure. But I think a hero only has one die (by default), unless he/she has an Artifact or Skill that gives him/her additional dice. Likewise, a hero can only roll the Elite die if an Artifact/Skill allows that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Is the "elite die" the 8-sider? I know FFP said the shotgun rolls the 8-sided die to hit and to damage, rather than the typical 6 sided die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattprice wrote:
Is the "elite die" the 8-sider? I know FFP said the shotgun rolls the 8-sided die to hit and to damage, rather than the typical 6 sided die.

No. The 8-siders are the "normal" dice. The elite die is a 6-sider with special faces (not normal pips/numbers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A hero only gets 1 die by default, but there are skills and artifacts which increase the number.

You can only use the Elite die with stacks that have an elite unit, therefore it is very advantageous if every stack has at least 1 Elite unit so you can throw the Elite die as many times as you can during battle.

The only way a hero can use the Elite die is with the "Sword of the Griffin" Artefact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.