Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Gibson
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a game with this earlier and the vampire costume came up.

On the card it says "At the end of any player's turn on which you dealt damage, heal 1 damage"

Is the meaning of this not overly clear or am I missing something? I think it could be taken a couple of ways.

1) At the end of any player's turn that you have damaged this round, heal 1 damage.

2) At the end of your turn, if you dealt damage heal 1.

Or am I reading this completely wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingMuttley wrote:
Played a game with this earlier and the vampire costume came up.

On the card it says "At the end of any player's turn on which you dealt damage, heal 1 damage"

Is the meaning of this not overly clear or am I missing something? I think it could be taken a couple of ways.

1) At the end of any player's turn that you have damaged this round, heal 1 damage.

2) At the end of your turn, if you dealt damage heal 1.

Or am I reading this completely wrong?

I think it's more like 2, but in addition if you have an ability that allows you do deal damage on another player's turn, you would heal at the end of that players turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither?

At the end of any player's turn, if you dealt damage that turn (you can deal damage on other people's turn via cards), you heal 1. I don't understand where you confusion is coming from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reflective Hide comes to mind as a card that causes damage on other players turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuno Kross
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
Hugh_G_Rection wrote:
Reflective Hide comes to mind as a card that causes damage on other players turns.

Reflective Hide does not count you don't deal damage with reflective hide. Reflective hide makes the player attacking deal damage to them selves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wicks
England
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Euno wrote:
Reflective Hide does not count you don't deal damage with reflective hide. Reflective hide makes the player attacking deal damage to them selves.

Still, the point stands. There are ways to deal damage on other players' turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gibson
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that's where my confusion came in. Hadn't seen it come up where you caused damage on another player's turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.