Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if there are pirates there, but drawing a max of 2 cards. Doesn't seem legal but I could have sworn reading that it was legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. I've never read that. If it's in the rules, I missed it.

I prefer Cartagena II, because to get more cards you have to move OTHER players' pawns FORWARD. That and the boat in the middle is kinda cool too. Always moving forward keeps the game chugging along nicely. I highly recommend it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
a.k.a. The Shire
badge
Waggle, waggle
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's not legal.

But you can move back off the boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
Statalyzer wrote:
Only if there are pirates there, but drawing a max of 2 cards. Doesn't seem legal but I could have sworn reading that it was legal.
You can do it, but you gain nothing.
If you check the game rules at YouPlay.It you will see that they says that you can pick up cards from where there are one or two pirates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YouPlay it never lets you move back into the jail, even if there are only 1 or 2 pirates there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.