Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wanting to get back into Heroclix by introducing it to my younger relatives.

I really dislike the paper maps though so I was wondering, is there a site that produces maps made of the same non-slip material used for collectible card game mats? (for those who don't play card games, something similar to a mouse pad but bigger)

I would be convenient if there were 2-piece maps that could be laid out side by side to form one big map.

well, if anyone has information on this please let me know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not specifically for Heroclix, but I do know you used to be able to download some maps (Custom yes, but official ones I can't remember) and you could get them printed out somewhere.

In the Star Wars X-wing game, people have had similar things printed using starfields on the material you suggested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Johnson
msg tools
Gale Force 9 used to have some (IMO) pricey (but very nice) Heroclix maps, however I could not find a listing for them on their online store.

http://www.gf9.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=2693

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.