Popular Tags: [View All]
Henning Nagel
Germany
Potsdam
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

John Bannerman made the following Statement about Mare Nostrum in the TSWW-Yahoo Group.

Hi All

As of this evening, we have in stock the following items:

1. All counters for the games

2. Swiss countersheet

3. All Boxes for MN (short by 10)

4. All maps for MN

5. BF reprint maps

6. All Maps for Madagascar

We have stock counted today and started working slowly to sort out 150 units of each game for immediate shipping. As we have received some 39 x 300 maps and slip covers plus 300 x 20 counter sheets (for about 15000 components) and 290 x Lids and boxes – making (allowing for short and over stocks) for about 15500 items, we are not going to get this out the door tomorrow (more is the pity).

We are awaiting the delivery of about 40 reams of A4 paper, toner cartridges and dice. We will commence printing the rules and charts on Sunday or Monday over the week end.

I am in final stage preparation of MN and Madagascar – the work required is to ensure the files are as good as we can get them, complete the at start files (significant progress was made the past 48 hours on that task) and then hit print. I will announce and put on the website the costing for a CD only edition of both titles, and we will finally sort out the final price of the Lieutenant’s edition – which I think I can do a deal on.

Stock for Madagascar and Mare Nostrum are both strictly limited to the 300 copies available of the first, and 290 of the later. If you want a spare set of counters for either game we have 4 to 10 units available on a first come, first served basis. Please email me off list as the stock is not sufficient to put up on the website.

We will NOT repeat NOT offer spare maps for either title as the printers have not provided many overs on this occasion – unless you have ordered such already.

So, basically this task is over. Next will be Foxhole. I will make announcements relating to the pre-press on that title as soon as I get the MN and Madagascar etc pre-order and so forth out the door. That will take 2 weeks art work to get it to press – and press date has slipped due to the delays on Mare Nostrum and Madagascar.

I will be having meetings with our printers in a fortnight to see what we can do to prevent this happening again. I am sorry about this but at this time I cannot do much about printers who promise me stock and end up delivering upto 6 weeks late.

Singapore is at pre-production state. I will as soon as the art for Foxhole is complete commence the art for Singapore. That should take not more than 6 weeks from start to finish.

So, its all coming together….

Regards

John Bannerman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.