Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Artem Holubiev
Poland
Krakow
Malopolskie Wojewodztwo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to sound negative - but that's the way I feel!

I know - we can't demand 24/7 kind of support to answer to all our often stupid questions but really how long can it take to answer to an email? My Issue has been opened since September, and it is still not resolved... Even more - my emails have no responce for two weeks. All this possibly have something to do with Essen fair? Ok well, excuse me - why not leave anybody to cover the backs?

To summarize all this mumbling... I'm disappointed with all the situation and stressed for a long time. I'm not interested in the subject anymore and I'm totally dependant on somebody's good will now. Seems like I've lost a pile of bucks, that's the way it is. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb

I've told the person who needs to be notified about this issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Holubiev
Poland
Krakow
Malopolskie Wojewodztwo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, Arthur. Hope it would help...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so everyone knows. I messaged Mr. Holubiev personally, gave him the e-mail of the person who handles customer problems (Link), and I hope that will solve the issue.

Normally we are prompt about handling customer issues, as I believe most of our backers will testify. I'm not sure what happened in this case (though I am perfectly willing to accept that it is our fault).

Sandy P.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Holubiev
Poland
Krakow
Malopolskie Wojewodztwo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to apologize for all the mess I've initiated I've been contacted already and it seems that everything is gonna be just fine! Thank you very much and once again - please forgive me my negative post...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.