J Mathews
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:
Team #4 vs Team #16 (Team #16 wins 7-1)
This game was much closer than the score. While it's always difficult, in fact I don't think you ever should, to blame games on dice rolling, this one comes really close. The reason I say that is not due to the Adventure rolls but the dismissal rolls. It just felt that Team #4 could not get anywhere they needed to and do anything once they got there. They had a difficulty getting over to a side of the board because they weren't getting the dismissal rolls. They killed 3 but 2 of those were simultaneous kills, which hurt as well. That does nothing to diminish Team #16's great game and their ability to get things done and be in the right place.

Team #4 MVP- Enrak the Fury- 10 points, 1 Kill, Died.
Enrak was the subject of a very funny part of the game when he charged Philip Redlegs with the Lance on the Swayback Nag...and hit and killed Redlegs (who unfortunately had a hidden Halberd and dispatched Enrak). Early death (Turn 11) but indicitive of this game that no one passed Enrak in points for the rest of the game.

Team #16 MVP- Ryan- 23 points.
Ryan PASSed many challenges and got many cards and put them to good use. He was all over the place and had an abolutely great game

For information on the Duel of Ages league that I am doing and the scoring system and the members of the teams, please check out the forum at the Duel of Ages website www.duelofages.com and the thread named “Duel Of Ages League (Part 1 of 4)- Introduction and Scoring”.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.