Napoleon against Europe» Forums » General

Subject: British admiral Ball....really? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael H
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a big fan of the Napoleonic period I was curious what leaders this game would use. I was stunned to see British admiral Ball being used and valued as a +2 second in value to only Nelson! Where did that come from?! He was responsible for Malta but lead no fleet at sea. Collingwood or Kieth as a +2 I can see but Ball should not even be listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subatomic Birdicle
United States
flag msg tools
*chirp*
badge
*squawk*
mbmbmbmbmb
Gammer wrote:
As a big fan of the Napoleonic period I was curious what leaders this game would use. I was stunned to see British admiral Ball being used and valued as a +2 second in value to only Nelson! Where did that come from?! He was responsible for Malta but lead no fleet at sea. Collingwood or Kieth as a +2 I can see but Ball should not even be listed.

On the flip side, Grouchy isn't in the countermix so he can't be blamed for any disasters in 1815! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Quinn
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the land side of it, Ney (Bravest of the Brave) is underrated. He should be a 1-2 or at least a 0-2. Suchet should be a 2-1 at best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.