Subject: Zombicide Skills rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
facz facz
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys,

I've just submitted a file in Zombicide season 1 core game, which contains all the 69 Zombicide Skills for survivors.
Here it is:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/96368/zombicide-skills

Hope you'll find it useful...

facz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Very good. thank you!

I wish there was a card for each skill with this info that you could place next to the character. Maybe it's time to download a card maker and do some copy & pasting from this document.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for making this for the community. The font is a little difficult for me to read (not getting any younger you know), so I am wondering what program you created the chart in and if I could get a copy of that so I could play around with the font?

Great job by the way! Very useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
facz facz
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I used two fonts in the file : cracked house and calibri (I think) and made the whole thing with Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.

Making cards was my next project, i'll upload a rar archive file with the 69 cards (mini size like in the game), with a list of Survivor who can have it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
You are making the cards! I am looking forward to them. thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
facz wrote:
I used two fonts in the file : cracked house and calibri (I think) and made the whole thing with Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.

Making cards was my next project, i'll upload a rar archive file with the 69 cards (mini size like in the game), with a list of Survivor who can have it...

Sounds great! I want to work on some way of pimping out the character cards... some kind of holder or device to hold the equipment cards and keep track of experience and acquired skills. It seems every time someone in my group moves their experience tracker, they dump all of their cards. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Rydin
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
facz wrote:

Keeping the names of the survivors out of it could make it more custom-survivor friendly

Thank you for all the work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.