Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Poirier
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Setup say: The Demon player begin the game with 4 TP. During the game, they can send in up to 2 Undergroud Hunters (but never both at same time).

What's an Underground Hunters?!

Is it Troglodyte that can be add on an area with human alredy there?

Thanks for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have a card called "Underground Hunter" that is used for that scenario. The large demon figure is used to represent that on the board. The stipulation is that you can bring a total two Underground Hunters into the game, but only have one on the board at any one time. So basically, your first one has to be killed before you can summon your second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jon is correct. Every scenario uses a demon/boss enemy of some type. Each has its own card and abilities, however they are all represented by the one large model.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Poirier
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!!

I didn't even look the cards, just jump my nose in the rules book... make sense now.

/Bx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got caught out the same way as you to start with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Logan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a related note, the one that caught me out was The Possessed (can't remember if that's the exact name?) which also happens to use demon cards, but it's never pointed out in the scenario rules or set up. I went into it thinking I would roll 2 dice and assign them to the warriors before eventually noticing the two possessed warrior demon cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.