3 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Romulan Repaints rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tal A
msg tools
Hi all,

Much like some of you I felt the original paint jobs were a bit dull and lacking continuity across a fleet. I'm currently playing Romulans and have repainted my D'Deridex and Valores.

My question to the community now is how do I discern between indentical ships (e.g. in a two Valores build, how do I differentiate between ships). Currently I'm thinking strip markings, but if any of you true trekheads can point me in the direction of Romulan ship markings that'd be epic!

Cheers,

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lepperd
msg tools
Talismanical wrote:
My question to the community now is how do I discern between indentical ships (e.g. in a two Valores build, how do I differentiate between ships).

The boring answer is "Different captain portrait/skill number reference tokens slotted into the base."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The two Valdores in Nemesis are green and brown. Doing brown would also be a nice change from the common "enemy green" seen just about everywhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.