Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Clark
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that my case arrived, I finally dug into this game and started unpacking. I've not played it yet, but plan to give it a go this weekend.

Do the dupes have any purpose, or are they safe for me to toss in our next giveaway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have multiples of champions with white names on the cards. Gold names are the only restricted. You may want to field a team with duplicate champions. Or you may not. Your call. But the option is there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
You can have multiples of champions with white names on the cards. Gold names are the only restricted. You may want to field a team with duplicate champions. Or you may not. Your call. But the option is there.

They are also nice to have in case the people you play with dont own the game. You both would have the option to have the same krosmaster out at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.