2 Posts

Escape: The Curse of the Temple» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Escape gems. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't know who they are, and I'm guessing there are a few places out there, but who are the company that produces and sells the green emerald plastic gems that get activated in the Escape game? Certainly if
I want more gems of the identical dark green shade, and gems at the same size.

There is a thread of people trying to address this at

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1036706/source-for-green-acr...

-Could someone related to Escape and Queen games organise it so that
these green gems can be bought here at the bgg store area, with the other
Escape class stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is in the thread you linked.

cmabr002 wrote:
a1bert wrote:
Well, they don't have greens, but just for reference: http://www.spielematerial.de/de/spielmaterial/sonstiges-spie... . Although you would need to order more than a few to make the shipping tolerable, even if you were in Europe.

By the way, this web site does have green gems available (the same exact color as the Escape gems - sorry that I don't have any images to show you but I am unable to distinguish my new gems from my Escape gems if that helps). I went to their web site and you can get green gems in one of two ways:

1. Select the English flag in the top right for languages. Search for "crystal gems". Click the image with the 6 different colors shown (red, blue, purple, brown, yellow, and clear). Don't worry green is available through this method. Order two packs (due to minimum order requirements) of the 50 count 10mm sized gems. Select the color "mixed colours". You will receive some green gems in the mixed colours along with some very pretty purple, blue, red, clear, yellow, and brown gems!

2. Select the English flag in the top right for languages. Search for "crystal gems". Click the image with the 3 different colors shown (green, red, blue). Order two sets (due to minimum order requirements). You will get 25 green gems per set (so 50 green gems).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.