Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm really enjoing this game with my 11 years old son: it's awesome!!!
I have a question about cards timing.
An enviroment card has an end of turn effect that plays another enviroment card. This new enviroment card has itself an end of turn effect: does this effect trigger immediately or at the end of the next enviroment turn?

Thanks
paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the environment end of turn phase, you go through the cards in played order and trigger any with an end of turn effect. Since the new card is played after the card that played it, it will trigger this turn (immediately if it is the next card in line, but potentially after some other environment cards have their effects triggered).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:
During the environment end of turn phase, you go through the cards in played order and trigger any with an end of turn effect. Since the new card is played after the card that played it, it will trigger this turn (immediately if it is the next card in line, but potentially after some other environment cards have their effects triggered).

Thanks Brian,
that was the way I played, but was not 100% sure about it.
Paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
I highly recommend the semi-official FAQ, which covers stuff like this:

http://www.spiffworld.com/sotm/files/sotm_rules_and_clarific...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.