Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thorsten Bahr
Germany
Augsburg (near Munich)
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can I build galleys in Abdera and Epidamnos? (I know that Hoplites there are not possible)

Can I move Proxenus from Abdera to Epidamnos (or is a land area also necessary to move Proxenus like it is the case with the Hoplites?)

When I move Proxenus by sea to e.g. MESSINA. Do I necessarily have to go through IONIO (as the arrow from Pylos points into IONIO?)

If I finish my Proxenus’ move in a land area where the other player has hoplites, do I have to pay silver (or do I have to pay only for Hoplites/Galley in those areas where I move through?

Can I “conquer” (don’T know the correct term in English) the home cities (Athenai/Sparta) by Proxenus?

Thanks for the answers :-)
ferion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Bahr
Germany
Augsburg (near Munich)
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hi banjo,

thanks a lot for the quick answers. bought this game last week during Essen fair and now discovered it on Vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Diaz
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks again Banjo!
Another perfect score answering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Walker
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
let's keep the Geek a happy place!!
mbmbmb
i agree. i think it's the best game i've ever played, which is incredible to type and say out loud. just amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.